Members of the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence not only support quality and performance excellence through Wisconsin, but also provide member discounts to WFA programs and services, and other tangible benefits.
Becoming a member of the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence is an investment in Wisconsin, your workplace and your community. Organizations and individuals that join believe in the value of building networks that celebrate and promote information, resources, knowledge and best practice sharing. Our members believe in the power of continuous improvement and the importance of delivering value to customers, partners and stakeholders. Members believe high-performing organizations help move Wisconsin forward, making it a great place to live, learn and work.
Both organizations and individuals can become members of our Community of Excellence. Membership provides a number of direct, tangible benefits, including:
- Member discounts for most seminars, learning and development events, trainings and workshops.
- The opportunity to have specific workshops delivered at your site for your workforce.
- Occasional member-only networking events and private receptions, as well as strategic networking opportunities with other high-performing Wisconsin organizations.
- Member-only advertising opportunities in our eNewsletter, the Excellence Insider (reaching thousands of contacts approximately 10 times per year) and our website.
- Leadership Members receive additional cooperative promotion and consideration.
Membership in the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence is valid for 12 months from the date you submit your application. You may join at any time. While we prefer a one-time payment, we will gladly invoice you quarterly if you choose.
Supporting Member: $5,000/year
Sustaining Member: $7,500/year
Level 1 (2 – 99 full-time employees): $300/year
Level 2 (100 – 499 full-time employees): $600/year
Level 3 (500 – 999 full-time employees): $1,200/year
Level 4 (1,000+ full-time employees): $2,400/year
Individual/Sole Proprietor: $125/year –
If you choose to download and print the hard copy application, please mail the completed form with a check, or pay with a credit card or bank transfer through PayPal by clicking “Subscribe” below. If you apply online, you will be able to pay with PayPal by following the link above.
Our telephone number is (608) 663-5300 and our fax number is (608) 274-5008.
The Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization.
Your contribution does not confer voting rights but may be tax deductible under state and federal statutes.