Do you have a strong leadership team that is forever scrambling to move your organization forward? Is your team exhausted, with your best talent ready to bail? Are your customers complaining about service or product quality? Imagine the difference if you had aligned, systematic approaches to get synergy from every team member’s effort, making the work easier, and higher performing. There is a better way!
Leadership, talent and a clear vision for the future will get your organization moving in the right direction, however, they aren’t enough to create a lasting competitive advantage. Only when accompanied by an integrated, systematic approach will you be able to get the most value from every team member’s effort, to maximize your strategy and operations to achieve your business goals. The answer that you’re looking for is here, near you, through our Baldrige Principles of Excellence series, facilitated by Dawn Garcia.
Since 1987, the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence has been helping organizations who aspire to become leaders in their industry to achieve world-class performance levels across any industry. Perhaps you’ve heard of it, but aren’t sure how it could help your situation, or be applied in your industry. The Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence is offering two “foundation” workshops:
- Introduction to Performance Excellence: Baldrige 101 | This workshop will introduce organizational leaders and interested individuals to the proven benefits of the Baldrige Framework and Criteria. Learn leading approaches in each key category area from some of the highest performing organizations across the nation.
- Moving From Interest to Action: Baldrige 201 | A companion workshop builds upon the Baldrige foundation to guide business leaders and individuals through preparation of an Organizational Profile/Challenger level application. Leaders who attend this session will leave with the ability to confidently submit a Challenger application, resulting in a customized feedback report for use in your improvement journey – a fabulous value!
The Baldrige Framework provides a systems perspective for continuous improvement and advancing performance excellence. The Baldrige “Criteria for Performance Excellence” reflects the leading edge of validated management practice, against which any organization can measure itself to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities. If you are interested in becoming a Wisconsin Forward Award Examiner, new Examiners are strongly urged to take Baldrige 101 as a prerequisite.
Dawn is Principal at Pursuit of Excellence LLC, based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Her independent business consulting agency specializes in helping general business and healthcare clients advance on the excellence journey. Learn more about Dawn here.
- Cost is $465 for WCPE members ($590 for non-members)
- For those attending in groups of three or more, apply code GROUP3OR4 to receive a $25
discount per person
- Planning on bringing 10 or more people in your group? Email info@wisquality for a large group discount
- Become a member!
Register for the March 8-9 Workshop in Eau Claire
Register for the March 15-16 Workshop in Wausau