The need to elevate your organization’s performance has perhaps never been greater: customers and other stakeholders expect more, competent workers are growing scarce, and competition is intensifying. But – with the complexity of organizations – where does one start? How do you know on which processes to focus? And how to do you achieve – and sustain – high performance over time?
Attend the 2018 Baldrige Fall Conference, October 24 in beautiful Denver, Colorado! Learn proven best practices that advance continuous improvement and performance excellence, as 17+ speakers share insights to improving areas such as leadership, customer service and satisfaction, workforce engagement, operational and process performance, financial and marketplace results.
- Hear from all five 2017 Baldrige recipient organizations
- Choose a mix of other presentations from an array of valuable breakouts and “intensive” sessions
- Attend pre-conference activities on October 23:
- Half day workshop options including Introduction to Excellence: Baldrige 101 and Moving from Interest to Action;
- Experience “excellence in action” via a full-day learning tour of award-winning Fort Collins, home to Baldrige recipients, City of Fort Collins and Elevations Credit Union;
- a fun western-themed evening reception with hearty appetizers, cash bar and some special treats
- Network with hundreds of other leaders and professionals interested in continuous improvement and performance excellence.
Enjoy the energy and elevation of the Hilton Denver City Center and all the Mile High City offers. Come early, stay late – learn, relax, refresh!
For more information, visit www.baldrigeconference.org.
The conference is presented by the Baldrige Alliance for Performance Excellence in partnership with the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program, and is hosted by Rocky Mountain Performance Excellence and the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence.
Don’t miss this extraordinary learning and networking opportunity! We’ll see you there!