- This event has passed.
Board of Examiners Application Deadline
Build your network. Hone skills. Develop new abilities. Be Recognized
- Receive coaching and instruction to learn the Baldrige Excellence Framework from Baldrige experts
- Further develop your analytical and consensus-building skills that are great for leadership development.
- Be part of a high-achieving team, engaging in thought-provoking discussions with subject matter and sector
- Join an exclusive, cross-sector network of talented and dedicated performance excellence professionals
- Be recognized for your service with free admission to the annual awards gala and a certificate for leadership
Share what you learn with your organization.
- Share your newly learned skills to help assess your organization’s own performance and promote continuous
- Share best practices from organizations that have been recognized as leaders in performance excellence.
- Use your learned criteria-based questioning skills to help assess your organization’s
- Invite others to join in the learnings and champion your organization’s performance excellence path
Help Wisconsin-based organizations THRIVE.
- Use your skills to provide organizations with value-added, actionable feedback that is tailored to their
- Help Wisconsin advance its economic growth and competitiveness on the world stage by sharing role- model practices with other
Get more information or access our online Examiner application. Questions? Contact the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence at 608.663.5300. Visit our examiner resources page for training calendar and fees. We are monitoring Wisconsin’s COVID -19 guidelines, and training may be live, virtual or hybrid based on DHS guidelines.
Wisconsin Forward Award is the Baldrige-based recognition program administered by the
Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence.