- This event has passed.
Leading in the New Work Environment | Breakfast Webinar Series
July 14, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence— in partnership with the Performance Excellence Network — is pleased to host a hybrid discussion Thursday, July 14: “Leading in the New Work Environment.” The discussion will be hosted at the Shoreview Community Center and streamed throughout the region.
This discussion will feature a panel that features perspectives from several sectors/industries — business, healthcare, local government:
- Carlee Diggins, Deloitte, and chair, Minnesota OD Network
- Jenna Kellerman, Director of Workplace Strategy & Development, LeadingAge
- Scott Martens, Professional Director & Adjunct Faculty, Carlson School, U of M
- Julie Ring, Executive Director, Association of Minnesota Counties
The panel will focus on topics such as, changes and emerging best practices in:
- Leadership systems, including communication and maintaining accountability
- Work environment, including managing hybrid and remote teams
- Recruiting, hiring, staffing
- Maintaining workforce culture, engagement, and resilience
Get more details and discover how to register by clicking here
Breakfast webinars are free for WCPE members, $20 for non members.