- This event has passed.
Optimizing Work Space in an Ever-Changing Environment | Breakfast Discussion Forum
April 29 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
A lot has changed these last 13 months as it relates to how (and where) we work. Many (or most) organizations went virtual about a year ago; some have returned to work and others are experimenting with hybrid or rotational staffing arrangements. And all are exploring what’s next: how to best optimize our physical work environment now that we’re beginning to slowly focus on a post-pandemic work world.
We’re pleased to join our partner, the Performance Excellence Network, in co-hosting an online webinar discussion on Thursday, April 29: “Optimizing Work Space in an Ever-Changing Environment.”
The discussion will feature four speakers, representing business, education, healthcare, and an expert in productivity and work design:
- Jan Lehman, Executive Coach & Productivity Consultant, CTC Productivity
- Julie Brueggeman, Senior Director, Quality Solutions Team, Compeer Financial
- Chace Anderson, Superintendent, Wayzata Schools
- Kristi Rindels, Value Creation Unit Specialist, Mayo Clinic
Each speaker will have about 10 minutes to share their insights, each highlighting changes they’re seeing in their respective work environments and how they expect to continue to optimize how work gets done in a post-pandemic world, after which, we’ll have questions and discussion with attendees. The discussion will focus on topics such as:
- How and where work is accomplished, including permanent approaches to virtual and hybrid work arrangements
- Physical work space design – both in the “office” as well as at home, including optimizing work area, process and workflow design (and use of technology) to maximize productivity
- Considerations for maintaining workplace health, safety, security, and accessibility as work environments change
- Performance measures for managing different work environments
As work environments continue to evolve – and will for much of this and likely future years – come explore how others are adapting and optimizing how work gets done.
This session is Thursday, April 29 from 8:00-9:00 CT (optional speed networking and mingling 7:45-8:00), using Zoom MEETING. Grab your coffee and breakfast, and join us for a rich discussion. Register here.