- This event has passed.
Yellow Belt Virtual Workshop
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for an interactive introduction to Lean Six Sigma basics with our partner, The Lean Six Sigma Company! Plus, earn your Yellow Belt certificate!
What will I be able to do after this course? A Yellow Belt is capable of:
- Understanding the Lean Six Sigma philosophy and translating it to their own working environment
- Optimizing and improving processes using the DMAIC structure (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control are the 5 phases of Lean Six Sigma)
- Identifying customer requirements
- Recognizing improvement potential and selecting projects
- Analyzing problems
- Discovering root causes and reaching an optimal solution
The workshop explores ways to reduce operational costs, improve quality, decrease lead-times and increase customer satisfaction, equipping you with a toolset that will help you drive value in your organization. The workshop is ISO-certified with an internationally recognized certification.
This virtual session is Thursday, February 22 from 9:00-5:00 CT using Zoom MEETING. Your investment is $325 for WCPE members; $400 for non-members. Included in the fees is the Yellow Belt exam. Course materials and links will be sent prior to February 22nd.
Intro, background and history of Lean Six Sigma
Lean vs Six Sigma what are differences?
Lean Methodology overview
Benefits and goals of Lean
Basic overview of Lean tools – 5 Lean Principles
Define Customer Value and 7 + 1 Wastes
Value Stream Mapping
Push vs Pull
Strive for Perfection (Various tools including 5S and Kaizen)
Six Sigma Methodology overview
Why Six Sigma?
Benefits and goals of Six Sigma
Basics overview Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
Lean Six Sigma Deployment
Lean Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
Yellow Belt Exam (fee included)
Get all the details and register here. The Yellow Belt exam is included in the fee.