Quest will be held at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort and Convention Center just outside of Washington, D.C.
Attend Quest and take home solutions to help your organization achieve breakthrough performance and results. Take advantage of conference sessions and activities including:
- Dennis Brouwer, CEO, the Brouwer Group, LLC, a firm that helps companies to achieve peak performance by getting crystal clear on their value proposition, promoting creative leadership behaviors and energizing high-performing teams.
- current and former Baldrige Award recipients from all sectors sharing their proven performance management practices and real-world insights in strategy, customers, workforce, and many more areas important to business success.
- Baldrige Criteria Pre-Conference Workshops on the afternoon of April 7 for beginner and intermediate users of the Baldrige Criteria.
- Baldrige Cybersecurity Pre-Conference Workshop on Sunday, April 7. This will be a practical, interactive workshop on how to conduct a self-assessment of an organization’s cybersecurity program, utilizing the Baldrige Cybersecurity Excellence Builder.
- Alliance for Performance Excellence program representatives, Communities of Excellence participants, as well as Baldrige experts and users in all industries.
Register by March 11 for the $125 early bird discount and book your room today at the Gaylord National Harbor at the special attendee rate. Quest attendees staying at the Gaylord enjoy extra amenities such as in-room internet, fitness center access, shuttle service around National Harbor, and more.