With 1.5 billion Facebook users, 320 million active Twitter accounts, 80 million daily Instagram photo uploads, and countless digital sites—social media is the best means ever invented to grow both your personal reputation as well as that of your organization. During this session, Spencer Smith of Spencer X. Smith Consulting in Madison, Wisconsin will share what works for both himself and his clients around the country. Spencer will:
- Identify which social platforms make sense for your organization
- Describe how you should spend your time online
- Discuss the types of content you should be utilizing
- Demonstrate which analytics are important and which to ignore
- Present Spencer’s Personal Branding Power Hour to skyrocket your organization’s reputation
Join us April 20 for this two hour workshop led by Spencer Smith founder of Spencer X. Smith Consulting.
Our April issue of Excellence Insider features our robust lineup of workshops this spring and a guest article from Mike Ghislain, NXTLEVEL Consulting. Click here to read more.
Attend our day-long session April 7 in Menomonie to explore how to fix those stubborn conflicts, and move on with a healthy mindset and relationships.
Learn about the three key pivots:
- Away from your Stuck Story and toward its message
- Away from their behavior and toward your conflict hooks
- Away from the past and toward the now
We will also learn how to do a 15-minute Self-Mediation and how to apply the right pivot to the right conflict situation.
Join us April 7 for this full-day workshop led by Dawn M. Garcia, MS, RN, CMQ-OE founder of Pursuit of Excellence LLC.
Attend our day-long session April 11 in Madison to explore four critical aspects of leadership:
- Cognitive fitness
We will also explore leadership development as a system and show how organizational results can improve when leadership is strengthened across the organization.
Join us April 11 for this full-day workshop led by Buck Rhyme of RR Consulting Group.
Does your organization have a big change on the horizon? Are your change management methods consistently effective? Do you struggle like many organizations to build a culture that anticipates and embraces change?
Join us March 22 for this full-day workshop led by Walter Jankowski of Dash Consulting.