We’re turning 20 this year! Read the latest Excellence Insider to learn more about our plans to celebrate, among many upcoming learning events where you can continue your excellence journey.
Are you on Twitter? Follow @excellenceinwi to see the latest news from the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence.
With 1.5 billion Facebook users, 320 million active Twitter accounts, 80 million daily Instagram photo uploads, and countless digital sites—social media is the best means ever invented to grow both your personal reputation as well as that of your organization. During this session, Spencer Smith of Spencer X. Smith Consulting in Madison, Wisconsin will share what works for both himself and his clients around the country. Spencer will:
- Identify which social platforms make sense for your organization
- Describe how you should spend your time online
- Discuss the types of content you should be utilizing
- Demonstrate which analytics are important and which to ignore
- Present Spencer’s Personal Branding Power Hour to skyrocket your organization’s reputation
Our April issue of Excellence Insider features our robust lineup of workshops this spring and a guest article from Mike Ghislain, NXTLEVEL Consulting. Click here to read more.
Attend our day-long session April 7 in Menomonie to explore how to fix those stubborn conflicts, and move on with a healthy mindset and relationships.
Learn about the three key pivots:
- Away from your Stuck Story and toward its message
- Away from their behavior and toward your conflict hooks
- Away from the past and toward the now
We will also learn how to do a 15-minute Self-Mediation and how to apply the right pivot to the right conflict situation.