Call for Breakout Session Proposals-
Breakout sessions are 50 – 75 minutes long, and can attract between 20 and 75 people. We welcome a wide range of proposals on topics related to organizational excellence and continuous improvement, including:
- Workforce Engagement and Culture
- Innovative Solutions
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Customer Service and Engagement
- Measurement and Benchmarking
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Success stories, best (or really good) practices, or new approaches to common issues facing organizations
If you think others can learn from your experience, we invite you to submit a proposal!
Call for Poster Exhibitors
- Streamlined a process?
- Applied a new tool or technology?
- Developed a new service or program based on feedback?
- Enhanced customer service?
- Implemented a “best practice?”
- Written a strategic plan and then acted on it?
- Built a successful partnership
- Created an innovation or put into practice any innovative ideas?
- Improved your unit/department/agency’s climate or culture?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, we encourage you to share your experience by exhibiting a poster at the Summit!
Sharing your experience allows others to leverage the learning. One representative from each poster exhibit attends the Summit as our guest!
We ask that all posters be part of our “FLASH TALK” session as part of the opening plenary. You will be asked to make a 2-minute or less “flash talk” (around 9:00 a.m.) that gives a high-level overview of your poster to all Summit attendees to encourage them to follow up with you at your poster in person.