Becoming a member of the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence is an investment in Wisconsin, your workplace and your community. Organizations and individuals that support our work believe in the value of building networks that celebrate and promote information, resources, knowledge and best practice sharing. Our members believe in the power of continuous improvement and the importance of delivering value to customers, partners and stakeholders. Members believe high-performing organizations help move Wisconsin forward, making it a great place to live, learn and work.
Both organizations and individuals can become non voting members of our the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence. Membership provides a number of direct, tangible benefits, including:
- Member discounts for learning events, conferences and workshops hosted by WCPE and our partner, the Performance Excellence Network
- Lean Green Belt and Black Belt Training offered through The Lean Six Sigma Company
- Monthly webinars and roundtables with our fabulous partner, The Performance Excellence Network (offered every other Thursday morning 8 am – 9 am via Zoom at this time)
- Annual PENworks conference presented with the Performance Excellence Network
- New! Discounts on Learning Cohorts and application fees
- Discounted fee for our Leading Excellence and Achievement Program (LEAP) professional development cohort
- Check our events calendar for the most up-to-date information
- Occasional member-only strategic networking opportunities with other high-performing Wisconsin organizations.
- Member-only advertising opportunities in our eNewsletter, the Excellence Insider (reaching thousands of contacts approximately 10 times per year) and our website
- Leadership Members receive additional cooperative promotion and consideration
Membership in the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence is valid for 12 months from the date you submit your application. You may join at any time. While we prefer a one-time payment, we will gladly invoice you quarterly if you choose.
We thank the following individuals and organizations for supporting us through membership. If you’d like to become a member, please complete our on-line membership form.
Chippewa Valley Technical College
Gateway Technical College
Lakeland Care, Inc
Monona Terrace Conference and Convention Center
Ortho Molecular Products, Inc.
Pewaukee School District
University of Wisconsin – Stout
Western Technical College
Wisconsin Department of Employee Trust Funds
Wisconsin Department of Health Services – Central Wisconsin Center